Friday, April 10, 2009

Update:

Home for Easter. Posting slow. Minor surgery this morning to remove cysts on my eyelid. I'm going to look like I have a black eye on Easter. Spent the rest of the day on the couch. After a couple beers, my mom and I decided to play the violins we haven't touched in 5-10 years. Struggled through tuning and the first couple songs in the beginner book that we kind of remembered.

Meeting tomorrow morning to set up a summer internship, then maybe an oral history interview of my grandmother, then hopefully seeing my cousin be Jesus in a Passion Play, then my cousin's birthday party, which will involve dinner and cake. Let's just say that they're trying to make sure that fasting on Good Friday isn't easy.

Saturday: Egg dying, Confession, seeing my cousin and her band perform.

Have strenuously avoided the homework I have due, but spent a lot of time trying to figure out whether or not I've found my great-great-great-grandfather's Civil War service records.

No comments:

Post a Comment