Friday, December 26, 2008

Scarf

I'm not sure whether this type of feature will be interesting to anyone, but I'm going to post pictures of my completed crochet projects here, on the rare occasion that I complete a crochet project. This is a scarf I made my sister (the older of my two younger sisters, hereafter known as Suellen) for Christmas. I got the pattern off of a Pattern-a-Day calendar (where it's called the Neapolitan Ribbon Scarf and attributed to Megan Dann Fesinmeyer of pensivefrog.com), although I modified it ever so slightly to increase the length and width. The pink and black I had at home, leftovers from I-don't-remember-what, and I picked up the grey (they added a Michael's near my house!) for the third color. Suellen seemed less than thrilled with it at first, but warmed up to it once she saw it in the mirror. I very much hope she wasn't just pretending to warm up to it. Her initial reaction was to wear it as a belt, which surprised me. As long as it makes her happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment