Thursday, May 7, 2009

Are people also wondering how many Lutherans play for the Capitals?

This evening I started a Google search. (No, it was not related to my paper. Stop asking.) It began "Catholics who. . ." and Google's drop down menu filled in possible searches:

Catholics who voted for obama
Catholics who use birth control
Catholics who have had abortions
Catholics who left the church
Catholics who support abortion
Catholics who have left the church
Catholics who have abortions
Catholics who have played for rangers

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong. . .

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled onto this post looking for "Frankly, My Dear - 6 pro-life arguments" that I had bookmarked once before and haven't found yet. But, back to this post, Scarlett, this is hilarious!!!

    Phil
    bleusmon@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete