Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MyLifeIsAverage.com

My sister Carreen showed me MyLifeIsAverage.com today. I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard. It is much funnier than fmylife.com. (And also generally more family-friendly)

I laughed hysterically at items like:

Today, I held the door open for someone but they were a bit too far away. MLIA.

Today I was going to catch the bus. I thought I should run but I decided not to. I caught the bus. MLIA

Today I pushed on a door that said pull.
MLIA

Today I heard a song I liked, so I decided to sing along. When it got to a part where I wasn't sure of the exact words, I made up words that sound like the ones they sing. MLIA.

Today, I forgot to lock the keys on my phone. It accidentally called my friend. I heard my friend in my pocket, and picked up and explained the situation. He understood. MLIA.

Today I used the carpool lane to pass a slow car on the left. There were no police around but it was a little exciting. MLIA.
Especially if you're familiar with FML, make sure you check this out!

1 comment: